I teach beginner to intermediate piano, voice, and composition. I have some students with very specific goals, and others who are working on a wide range of musical skills. I am happy to work with each student's prefered goals, and customize lesson plans to suit individual needs.
COMMON GOALS FOR MUSIC LESSONS INCLUDE...
- improve your voice (pitch, control, and range)
- resolve muscular tension
- audition coaching
- performance career planning
- improve songwriting
- demo & prepare songs for recording
- learn how to play by ear
- learn how to improvise / jam with other musicians
- study music theory
- manage performance anxiety
- find confidence through music
- compete at Kiwanis Festival
- complete Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM) exams